Friday, February 9, 2018

Tequila makes her..

...clothes fall off.

Sitting cross legged, naked, in an informant's house.

Posting some updates while he showers.

The voodoo bitch arrived at my home, finally. She literally looks like she is cosplaying Tia Dalma. And just as fucked up and weird.

Dreaded out hair, coffee colored skin, gorgeous eyes, and the attitude of a rattle snake. We've already come to blows once. Pretty sure one of her he's a landed its mark, as I'm bleeding.

I don't frankly care. Too pissed drunk and angry right now to care.

My housekeeper began fucking with me every five minutes, as soon as voodoo bitch arrived. 'Why's it taking so long?' 'S by is she still here?' 'M one appreciates me.' 'You're a selfish bitch by bringing her here.'

Nevermind I keep us all alive. Nevermind my money keeps this place afloat. Nevermind I have nearly died protecting her from her drug habit and atrocious spending habits.

I'm worthless. Despite keeping us alive. Despite pouring my whole soul into this place. Despite everything I do

Informant playing with my pussy as I write this. This will be interesting.

Quote from him: "Who wants to be normal? I don't care what you do, as long as I get to touch you."

The years are kinda blending together atn.. Sirry

In the kindest way, fuck anyone not allied with my Rabbits

Din't care who you serce


Nor who you used to vd...

Just 'follow yoit nosue, silly rabbit. .'





Drklpped my phone. Bit too drybk

Hon a go sleep

Fycj toyrMMMM?MMMTE GUY7

Ca)l or email me if you beed to

Yeah. Call me or email when-




Dia can't come to the phone right now, I think she had a bit too much fun with me and passed out. Before she did, she very charmingly asked me if I could post this no matter what condition the editing was in before I passed out myself.

Then she bent over at the waist and puked all over my shoes, the splash damage getting all over my work clothes.

Needless to say, I wasn't pleased.

Her, slurring but sad: "Oh god, I can't believe I just pulled a '10 Things I Hate About You' on you. I'm so sorry."

" I haven't puked while drinking since... Shit. Can't remember. In at least three years."

Me, already laughing my ass off and walking away to grab her a water bottle and a towel: "It's okay. Just means I and everyone else has something to jank you about for the next forever."

She's currently sleeping it off in my guest bedroom. Let's have some fun with this, while I still have her phone.

What are the most embarrassing stories you can remember about dealing with Dia? Most fucked up story gets a reward from me, a sponsored stay for a week at Sanctuary. Bonus points if it involves sex.

Y'all have 12 hours.. starting now.


-Moses

18 comments:

  1. My my, such an expressive sort of person you are, Red.

    Naughty naughty though.

    Hope your sanctuary is coming along nicely.

    We'll be in touch.

    - Section Chief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dia is gone away right now. And Lilith.. you might not want to speak to right now.

      The Red Road is almost finished with construction.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, oooh, pick me. I've got one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or two. Or three!

    Okay, okay. Well, there was that one time she showed up blackout drunk to an interview, threw up on the manager, gave them a blunt and asked them, "So, when do I start?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I recall, she still got the job. Gods only know what that woman did to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blunt. the manager was a closet pothead, and she had handed her a blunt of medical grade pot.

      It didn't hurt that she wore a pushup bra that day.


      -Moses

      Delete
  5. That time we went to the mall and I bribed the mage into putting that itty-bitty, temporary, super minor hex on her so it felt like all her clothes had spiders in them and she spent the whole day naked and trying to murder me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine the whole mall got quite the few. There are those that have attempted less on her. You got lucky she liked you as a person.



      -Moses

      Delete
  6. JustANormalGuyReallyFebruary 9, 2018 at 7:53 PM

    Her sense of humor has improved since then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha, that time we were both drunk and seeing who could fart the loudest and she sharted. It stopped us for all of two minutes before the competition started back up. I don't think the rest of the people on the bus liked us very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She cropdusted people CONSTANTLY. She thought it was funny.

      Delete
  8. https://redtapeexecutive.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-larger-details.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I offered to let her wear a body bag for Halloween once. She declined, but got close to dead enough for me to get off a little, but its a shame the bag went to waste. Had to save it for my next trip to the grocery store.

    Also, heard when she cums, it sounds like a goat taking a cheese grater up its ass. But don't tell Shady I told anyone the secret. Heh.

    We had a good run (you did most of the running, frankly. Thems running thighs), didn't we? And you didn't invite me to the party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not afraid to be my own plus one, Dia.

      Delete
    2. Buuuut you know how I hate to be rude and show up uninvited.

      Delete
    3. But one of me DID invite one of YOU.

      It's complicated. Fuck dimensional bleeding.

      Consider yourself formally invited.

      It's time to show you how a real party gets thrown.


      Be my plus one. Gallows has vanished. David has gone under the radar. Tag won't want to be present for this one.

      Dance with me, one more time?

      Delete
    4. Shady might get jealous, Jackie. All this time, radio silence from me, and then I come back and dance with another devil? Tsk tsk. Buuuuut I do love to dance.

      Delete
    5. She'll either be affectionate or violent. Not sure which timeline of Shady is going to show up, honestly.

      See you soon.

      Delete

When Words Interchange

 I've been lost. Lost down an infinite, meandering sea of darkness. What we once termed 'the Rabbit Hole' took on an entirely ne...